CBI Electric Aberdare ATC Telecom Cables (Pty) Ltd (CBI Telecoms) was formed in 2007 when Allied Electronics Corporation (ALTRON) and Reunert, both listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, formed a joint venture by combining their cable manufacturing operations into one entity, located at Brits in the North West Province, Republic of South Africa.
The merger created a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of both copper and optical fibre cable solutions, supplying the telecommunications, industrial and data communications industry in addition synergistic connectivity services are provided on a turnkey basis, including fibre ducting, splicing, training and installation.
Why choose CBI Electric: Aberdare ATC Telecom Cables?
- World Standard design and manufacturing capability
- World Leading technology partners
- Proven design and solution capability
- Experienced technical and training support
- Financially stable and sustainable
- Globally proven track record
- Support of national and regional initiatives